Thursday, February 25, 2010

4 Months and 7 (Okay, Okay, 5!) days ago....


Wow! Where does the time go? It's hard to believe it's been well over four months since my last blog entry. As of late, I have been focusing more on doing my video blogs, aka "vlogs" on my youtube channel (www.youtube.com/nickladish). All in all, things are going quite well for me. When I sit down to type these blogs, I don't sit and think of a topic or agenda, I just start typing-hence the title of my blog.

So what is on my mind tonight you may ask? It's the state of our nation, and the direction it is heading. The out of control spending, lack of fiscal responsibility, and government take over of the banking, auto, and possibly the health care industry, should be enough to worry us all, despite our individual party "affiliations." The nation wanted change, and change it recieved, just not in the form some expected. I tried to warn people of the dangers of putting a "freshman" senator in the oval office. The highest office in the land requires an individual who has considerable experience in government, as well as a vast knowledge of policy, economics, and foreign relations. Now don't get me wrong, I realize no one individual can know all things/topics pertaining to government and policy, but a good deal of experience working within government definately is necessary I feel, to be an efficient leader of a large country. The amount of money the government is spending, or rather borrowing (thanks to China, Japan and others), since we don't actually have the money on hand is frightening. There will be tremendous repercussions for this to be sure. We may not see such repercussions immediately, but in the not so distant future, it will prove to be a huge mistake. I could contine to ramble on about this subject, but for now, I will leave it at that.

I hope that as spring is nearing, you all are ready to get outside and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine, I know I am. Oh yeah, I will try not to take so long to post another entry on here.
Take care,

Nick

2 comments:

  1. You better NOT take so long to post another entry!!! I would much rather listen to you then read though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha okay Mr/Mrs/Ms. Anonymous. I will try my best to post again soon. Btw, thank you for watching my videos!

    ReplyDelete